miércoles, 6 de noviembre de 2013

My favorite movie is "I have desire of you"

''I have desire of you''


Plot: I like this movie because I like the history of love of the prominent figures and his end

It is about : love 

Rewiew : five stars

opinion : 

It is one of my favorite movies I like all his scenes and prominent figures. I love 

In my view point :

I believe that it is the best movie of the world.

This film is :
It was rolled in Barcelona between October 28 and December 30, 2011.

Movie fact file ...
I have desire of you it is a movie of 2012 directed by Fernando Gonzalez Molina and led by Mario Casas. The sequel of Three meters on the sky (2010), based on Federico Moccia's homonymous novel, was produced by Zed Cinema, Antenna 3 Films, Crab Films and Globomedia cinema and distributed by Warner Bros.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario